September 23, 2021
Florida in Fall
August 27, 2021
2021 Best of the Best Home Builder!
August 24, 2021
Design Studio Refresh!
July 14, 2021
One Step Closer!
June 29, 2021
Here Comes the Rain Again (and Again, and Again)
June 11, 2021
VOTE for SeaGate Homes
May 26, 2021
Bird's Eye View of Matanzas Lakes
May 19, 2021
2021 Builder's Magazine Top 200
March 29, 2021
Nominate SeaGate Homes for Best Homebuilder!
Maximize Your Home's Beauty & Durability
SeaGate Homes takes every effort to ensure quality concrete work, including using 3000 PSI concrete with fiber mesh and cutting control joints to help minimize cracking. Even with these extra efforts, it is normal to expect some amount of cracking and curling in concrete driveways, slabs, and floors*. Shrinkage cracks are not unusual and are inherent in the concrete curing process. To keep your concrete floors looking great for years to come, we can apply either an epoxy or acrylic finish to your concrete. Acrylic is ideal for porches and patios while epoxy is more suited for garage floors.
Benefits of Acrylic Porch/Patio Coating:
- Weather Resistant– Acrylic coatings have a special formula made specifically for outdoor applications and can handle variations in temperature, climate, and humidity.
- Easy Maintenance – Acrylic coatings resist environmental pollutants, stains, and weather. To clean, just spray the area down with a garden hose!
- Enhanced Curb Appeal – Acrylic coatings help conceal cracks, keeping your outdoor area looking great year-round.
- Protection – Acrylic sealers work by forming a protective film atop the concrete to protect against water and chloride instruction while permitting moisture in the slab to escape.
- From $2.95 sq ft
Benefits of Epoxy Garage Floor Finish:
- Durability – The hardened and thick application of epoxy creates a coating that is durable and resilient to impacts, chipping, chemicals, stains, and surface abrasion.
- Anti-Dusting – Much of the dust in garages is created from the powder that a cement floor sheds. An epoxy finish prevents dust from being kicked up by normal traffic.
- Simple Upkeep– Just a little mild soap and water is all it takes to clean an epoxy floor.
- Slip Resistant – Epoxy finishes are perfect for garage floors because they include a slip-resistant aggregate that creates a non-skid surface.
- From $3.95 sq ft
*To determine whether cracks, open joints, separations, or gaps are within Construction Performance Guidelines, as defined in the HBW 2-10 warranty documents, a steel rule or tape measure may be used. The edges of U.S. coins can be used for approximate measurements as follows: Dime = approximately 1/32 inch; Quarter = approximately 1/16 inch. Cracks in a concrete floor greater than 3/16 inch in width or 3/16 inch in vertical displacement may be deficiencies and will be investigated by SeaGate Homes to determine if remedial action is necessary. All prices, models and availability are subject to change without notice. Please consult SeaGate Homes sales personnel for specific price information and availability of models for each community or region. Copyright 2021 SeaGate Homes, LLC. All Rights Reserved. CGC1518372. EHO