January 26, 2021
Introducing Our Work From Home Suite
December 15, 2020
Building the SeaGate Way
November 20, 2020
What is a Quick Move-In Home?
November 6, 2020
Join SeaGate Homes at the 2nd Annual Active After 50 Expo!
October 19, 2020
Sales Still Hot During the Cooler Weather
September 17, 2020
Matanzas Lakes Model Now Open!
August 28, 2020
Your Suggestions in Action!
August 17, 2020
Parade of Homes 2020 is a Go!
August 2, 2020
Vote for Best of the Best!
Maximize Your Home's Beauty & Durability
SeaGate Homes takes every effort to ensure quality concrete work, including using 3000 PSI concrete with fiber mesh and cutting control joints to help minimize cracking. Even with these extra efforts, it is normal to expect some amount of cracking and curling in concrete driveways, slabs, and floors*. Shrinkage cracks are not unusual and are inherent in the concrete curing process. To keep your concrete floors looking great for years to come, we can apply either an epoxy or acrylic finish to your concrete. Acrylic is ideal for porches and patios while epoxy is more suited for garage floors.
Benefits of Acrylic Porch/Patio Coating:
- Weather Resistant– Acrylic coatings have a special formula made specifically for outdoor applications and can handle variations in temperature, climate, and humidity.
- Easy Maintenance – Acrylic coatings resist environmental pollutants, stains, and weather. To clean, just spray the area down with a garden hose!
- Enhanced Curb Appeal – Acrylic coatings help conceal cracks, keeping your outdoor area looking great year-round.
- Protection – Acrylic sealers work by forming a protective film atop the concrete to protect against water and chloride instruction while permitting moisture in the slab to escape.
- From $2.95 sq ft
Benefits of Epoxy Garage Floor Finish:
- Durability – The hardened and thick application of epoxy creates a coating that is durable and resilient to impacts, chipping, chemicals, stains, and surface abrasion.
- Anti-Dusting – Much of the dust in garages is created from the powder that a cement floor sheds. An epoxy finish prevents dust from being kicked up by normal traffic.
- Simple Upkeep– Just a little mild soap and water is all it takes to clean an epoxy floor.
- Slip Resistant – Epoxy finishes are perfect for garage floors because they include a slip-resistant aggregate that creates a non-skid surface.
- From $3.95 sq ft
*To determine whether cracks, open joints, separations, or gaps are within Construction Performance Guidelines, as defined in the HBW 2-10 warranty documents, a steel rule or tape measure may be used. The edges of U.S. coins can be used for approximate measurements as follows: Dime = approximately 1/32 inch; Quarter = approximately 1/16 inch. Cracks in a concrete floor greater than 3/16 inch in width or 3/16 inch in vertical displacement may be deficiencies and will be investigated by SeaGate Homes to determine if remedial action is necessary. All prices, models and availability are subject to change without notice. Please consult SeaGate Homes sales personnel for specific price information and availability of models for each community or region. Copyright 2021 SeaGate Homes, LLC. All Rights Reserved. CGC1518372. EHO