Join The Team
At SeaGate Homes, we are always looking for the next top employee. It takes special people to deliver exceptional homes, so please take a moment to drop an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume directly to our human resources department at 386-246-6121.
Even if you don’t see a job ideally suited for you, please contact us anyway, we may have opportunities that are not yet listed on our website.
SeaGate Homes is currently seeking a Construction Manager with a strong background in production home building for day-to-day construction operations.
- Oversees the construction process of multiple homes, to include labor, materials, workmanship and quality control
- Schedules and coordinates subcontractors and vendors during construction and for warranty work after construction
- Ensures that all homes are completed on schedule
- Performs walk-through with homeowner
- Conducts quality control inspections
- Manage punch lists
Skills and Abilities
- Strong leadership skills, adaptability and customer service orientation.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Minimum of five years applicable experience.
** Must have experience with production home building **
Competitive compensation and benefits. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, Simple IRA, paid time off and holidays.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rules and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files.
My husband and I decided to build in Florida with SeaGate Homes, their representative Judie was very professional and easy to work with. We lived out of state and she was very good at being in touch and sending photos of different stages of progression. However upon our first walk through, we found little items done by the subcontractor. We pointed these things out to Ernie the construction manager and we are pleased to say that he was quite agre...