Join The Team
At SeaGate Homes, we are always looking for the next top employee. It takes special people to deliver exceptional homes, so please take a moment to drop an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume directly to our human resources department at 386-246-6121.
Even if you don’t see a job ideally suited for you, please contact us anyway, we may have opportunities that are not yet listed on our website.
SeaGate Homes, a new home builder located in Palm Coast, seeks a Construction Manager with a strong background in production home building for day-to-day construction operations. span>
- Oversees the construction process of multiple homes, to include labor, materials, workmanship and quality control
- Schedules and coordinates subcontractors and vendors during construction and for warranty work after construction
- Ensures that all homes are completed on schedule
- Performs quality control inspections
- Manages punch lists
Skills and Abilities
- Strong leadership skills, adaptability and customer service orientation.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Minimum of five years applicable experience.
** Must have experience with production home building **
Competitive compensation and benefits. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, Simple IRA, paid time off and holidays.
SeaGate Homes is currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator who will be responsible for processing homeowner warranty items timely and completely and ensuring quality warranty service and homeowner satisfaction.
- Manage warranty service processes and systems to ensure accurate documentation and completion of homeowner submitted warranty service requests.
- Publish weekly warranty status reports to Production Department
- Respond to all warranty service requests submitted by customers via telephone, e-mail and/or facsimile.
- Coordinate all warranty service requests with the assigned Construction Manager to schedule warranty appointment
- Communicate with homeowners which items submitted are not warrantable in a professional manner
- Coordinate all service requests with the assigned subcontractors to ensure timely scheduling of service appointments, repairs and/or material deliveries required to complete repairs covered under warranty
- Communicate with homeowners on status of pending warranty repairs, expected deliver dates for materials etc.
- Follow up and ensure all warranty repairs are 100% complete and signed off by homeowner
- Advise homeowners on proper maintenance of their homes
- The ability to say "no" and overcome objections in a professional manner
- Handle multiple tasks and projects within designated timeframes
- 5-7 years of customer service and/or warranty experience.
- Outgoing, professional demeanor with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
- Excellent leadership skills, including strong negotiating skills.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills (can gather and analyze data and information and draw conclusions). Able to think logically and analytically.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Takes initiative and needs little supervision.
- Able to prioritize, organize tasks and time, and follow up while maintaining a detail-oriented focus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
** Local candidates only **
Competitive compensation and benefits. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, Simple IRA, employee assistance plan, paid time off and holidays.
SeaGate Homes, voted the Area’s Best Homebuilder, is growing and looking to add to our sales team. The ideal candidate is someone who is willing to assist homebuyers in selecting their home site, floor plan, exterior design and structural modifications all while providing superior customer service. A proven track record as a top producer in New Home sales with a residential production home builder and the ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills is highly desirable.
We are looking for flexible, high energy, detailed minded individuals who are not afraid to earn what they are worth!
Qualifications include the following:
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a Florida Real Estate License (required).
- Must be able to establish great customer relationships with purchasers and discover buying motives.
- Willing to follow a tried-and-true approach to New Home Sales based on building rapport with prospective purchasers.
- Knowing when and how to ask for the sale.
- Perform consistent Realtor and community outreach to build awareness of SeaGate Homes.
- Attention to detail with a high comfort level of technology.
- An understanding of blueprints and basic construction terms and techniques is preferred.
- SeaGate Homes offers top commissions, heavy traffic, qualified leads and an excellent benefits package which includes company assisted health insurance, dental insurance and retirement plan with company match. EOE