Join The Team
At SeaGate Homes, we are always looking for the next top employee. It takes special people to deliver exceptional homes, so please take a moment to drop an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume directly to our human resources department at 386-246-6121.
Even if you don’t see a job ideally suited for you, please contact us anyway, we may have opportunities that are not yet listed on our website.
SeaGate Homes is currently seeking a Construction Manager with a strong background in production home building for day-to-day construction operations.
- Oversees the construction process of multiple homes, to include labor, materials, workmanship and quality control
- Schedules and coordinates subcontractors and vendors during construction and for warranty work after construction
- Ensures that all homes are completed on schedule
- Performs walk-through with homeowner
- Conducts quality control inspections
- Manage punch lists
Skills and Abilities
- Strong leadership skills, adaptability and customer service orientation.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Minimum of five years applicable experience.
** Must have experience with production home building **
Competitive compensation and benefits. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, Simple IRA, paid time off and holidays.
SeaGate Homes, voted the Area’s Best Homebuilder, is growing and looking to add to our sales team. The ideal candidate is someone who is willing to assist homebuyers in selecting their home site, floor plan, exterior design and structural modifications all while providing superior customer service. A proven track record as a top producer in New Home sales with a residential production home builder and the ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills is highly desirable.
We are looking for flexible, high energy, detailed minded individuals who are not afraid to earn what they are worth!
Qualifications include the following:
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a Florida Real Estate License (required).
- Must be able to establish great customer relationships with purchasers and discover buying motives.
- Willing to follow a tried-and-true approach to New Home Sales based on building rapport with prospective purchasers.
- Knowing when and how to ask for the sale.
- Perform consistent Realtor and community outreach to build awareness of SeaGate Homes.
- Attention to detail with a high comfort level of technology.
- An understanding of blueprints and basic construction terms and techniques is preferred.
- SeaGate Homes offers top commissions, heavy traffic, qualified leads, and an excellent benefits package which includes company-assisted health insurance, dental insurance and retirement plan with company match. EOE
SeaGate Homes is looking for a friendly, outgoing person who enjoys one-on-one and group customer interaction. Applicants must have good
communication skills, basic computer knowledge and be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends. Ideal candidates would have a basic knowledge of real estate and/or home building industry; experience with CRM software, especially Lasso and/or IHMS; and notary license (not required).
Duties include the following:
- Staff models or sales offices up to 4 days a week (3 will be typical) – Every Saturday and Sunday required.
- Maintain inventory of office and marketing supplies
- Interact with customers and provide basic information
- Answer phones and relay messages to Sales Consultant(s)
- Complete registration for visitors and assist Sales Consultants with entry into CRM system
- Answer buyers’ question(s) and assist with paperwork as needed
- Assist VP of Marketing with tasks as needed
- Review contracts and paperwork for accuracy
- Assist Sales Consultants with communications to buyers, customers and realtors
- Ensure model(s) are clean, tidy, free from defects and represents the company in a positive light
- Encourage new buyers to leave reviews on various platforms
We knew we wanted to work with a builder since we had specific ideas as to the layout and how we wanted certain things done and SeaGate Homes came highly recommended. We met Judie at the model home center who was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. We found one we immediately fell in love with and went home to think about it. Judie followed up to let us know a house we liked was being built as a spec that we could walk-through. We then work...